6557 S. Acoma St.
Littleton, CO 80120
Principal: Mr. Greg Sumlin
Options Pathways Alternative Secondary Program strengthens students' academic abilities and equips them with the skills to flourish in the 21st century. Students learn to redirect their behavior and reconnect with both personal and educational goals. Students' academic, social, and emotional needs are addressed by providing a challenging, supportive, & caring environment.
- Small class size
- Team oriented
- Mentor groups
- Cultural experiences
- State of the art computer lab
- Strong sense of community
- Empahsis on academics
- Individual academic intervention
- Community service opportunities
- Parent Empowerment Program
- Video production
- Integrated 21st century classroom technology
Contact home school for consideration for placement in the Options Pathways Alternative Secondary Program.