1700 South Holly
Denver, CO 80222
Director: Jim McDermott
Academic Programs/Special Features
- Expeditionary learning recognizes that all students can learn and that there are many routes to knowledge.
- Learning is organized into purposeful expeditions of inquiry, discovery, and action.
- Standards-based portfolio assessment ensures that all students meet or exceed state standards in math, science, language arts, social studies, and arts.
- Expeditionary learning stresses character and intellectual development.
- Families and communities are important partners in teaching and learning.
- Fieldwork and internships take students into the community for deeper investigation and real-life experience.
- Full-day comprehensive academic program for Grades K–12.
- K–12 instruction in arts, technology, and outdoor adventure.
Open House: informational sessions for students, parents, and educators on the first Thursday of every month at 8:30 a.m.